Tuesday 5 July 2016

Browse » home» » » » » » » » New Type of Flowers in the Flowerbed

New Type of Flowers in the Flowerbed



I have some new and interesting flowers in my flowerbed in the back yard.


I got these last Saturday at the Flea Market.  In this photo, you can see the bottom and they are made out of pop bottles - see the cap at the bottom?

They were 3 for $5.00.

I just love them tucked into the flowerbed.


Couldn't wait to show you my tomato plant!!


They are just loaded with baby tomatoes!



John must be so proud of me!!


I love the baby rabbits in the back yard and they love my Sweet Potato Vine.  See the little white tips?  They just stand there and bite the ends off.  Oh well, they'll grow back hopefully.  

Bella and I so enjoy the rabbits hopping around the back yard.  

Enjoy!

Judy






No comments:

Post a Comment