Thursday 14 July 2016

Browse » home» » » » » » » » A New Red Clock and a Potato Masher

A New Red Clock and a Potato Masher


 
What does a new clock and a potato masher have in common?
 
Well, in this case, they are both red!
 
Found this really cute new red clock to add to my clock collection.
 
 
I had seen on Pinterest somewhere this idea!  It's an old vintage potato masher.  I already had the red one.  Then, I took a vintage tin tart pan and added a excelsior bird's nest with a little egg and a tiny bit of moss.
 
I thought it made a cute arrangement with the new red clock.
 
Am painting on a project this afternoon.  Hope to have it done by tomorrow, but - it involves spray paint and the wind is blowing like crazy, so, don't know if I'll get it finished today or not.
 
It's a beautiful day here in Oklahoma except for that crazy wind.
 
Enjoy!
 
Judy
 
P.S.  BE SURE TO GO OVER TO
 
www.lamps.com/blog/diy-lampshade-challenge/
 
AND VOTE FOR BRENDA'S LAMPSHADE.  THIS IS THE NEXT TO THE LAST DAY TO VOTE.
 
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment