Tuesday 5 July 2016

Browse » home» » » » » » » » » The Last of the Neosha Trip and Saturdays Treasures

The Last of the Neosha Trip and Saturdays Treasures


 
 
This is the last segment of my trip to Neosha, MO.  Part of these treasures are from the Saturday Tulsa Flea Market also.  So, here goes....
 
 
I thought this was a sweet partial set of ironstone.  I at first thought that it was holly design but it's not - just a leaf design.  No markings at all.  I got a platter and several saucers.
 
 
An elegant teapot.
 
 
A funny shaped little glass jar in a woven basket.
 
The silver pieces were a set of two and a whole sack full of tin tarts.
 
 
 
Some sweet colored pieces of pottery.
 
 
A sweet little china doll with jointed arms.  I will surely have to make her some clothes before Miss Laynee sees her.  LOL
 
 
A really pretty picture to be used for the 4th of July, a little bird wall pocket and some other little pieces. 
 
See the wooden hoops in the first photo?  I got six of those and they are huge. The wooden box in the background of the first photo is a DVD holder.
 
 
Love this wooden shelf although I didn't get a good shot of the pretty sides of it, a couple of bunches of yellow tulips and a prim rabbit doll and
 
 
my find of last Saturday was this collection of vintage tablecloths.  I was so excited.
 
Enjoy!
 
Judy
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment