Saturday 2 July 2016

Browse » home» » » » » Busy As A Bee!!

Busy As A Bee!!


 
Spring is finally here - I think.  My phlox is gorgeous; however, I did lose a lot of it this winter due to the extreme temps.  But, what is left is so pretty.
 
I'm in the process of helping Brenda move into her new home so will not have a lot of time the next week to post.  Will post when I can.
 
If you live in the Tulsa area, on Friday only, April 18th, I will be having a moving sale at her old house.  It will be items that she isn't taking with her.  So, if you are in the area, be sure and come by.  Also, be sure and introduce yourself please as a blogger!!  Things have been rather hectic, as you can imagine.  But, we are getting there!!
 
Enjoy this beautiful weather!
 
Judy
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment