Wednesday 27 July 2016

Browse » home» » » » » » » Almost Feeling Guilty About Our Weather!

Almost Feeling Guilty About Our Weather!


 
 
I really do feel guilty about posting about our beautiful weather the last couple of days when so many are having such devastating weather.
 
Bella has thoroughly been enjoying outside in all of the dried grass.  What possesses dogs to lay on their back and roll in dried grass?  At least, she knows to stop before she comes in the house so that I can brush the dried grass and leaves off of her.
 
Wanted to show you this "wonky" birdhouse I put up yesterday.
 
 
I put it up on the craft storage building.  When I saw it, I thought it was kinda cute and different. And then when I saw it was half price, I liked it even more.
 
 
You can see it is made out of an old board (not even painted on the ends), a piece of corrugated metal for the roof, an old can and I think that is a railroad spike.
 
 
You can better see the old can from underneath.
 
It's different, but I think it looks cute on the porch and hopefully, some bird will like it too! I probably need to put some dried grass and/or moss in it to attract the birds.  Think so?
 
Enjoy!
 
Judy
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment