Sunday 24 July 2016

Browse » home» » » » A Precious Gift!!

A Precious Gift!!



I am constantly amazed and thankful for the generosity of my dear blogger friends.

I received a package in the mail yesterday and it was these beautiful angel wings made by Su Johnson of butterfly8)(8 bungalow.  She makes these and they are absolutely breathtaking!

I will leave these gorgeous wings out for everyday and constantly be reminded that John is watching out and over me.

Thanks so much Su!


I used them in a small vignette in my entry.  It has a runner made out of vintage hankerchief fabric, some McCoy, some bottle brush trees atop adorned spools, a cloche with tiny Christmas houses, a Santa and a candle holder.

Excuse the shadows.  Today was a very cloudy and rainy day.  Even with lights on, I still got shadows.


All done in reds and whites.


Another joy in my life - Laynee.  She loves doing anything with her hands and is so creative for a three year old.  Here she is working on a project.  Her hair was a mess but she had just come home from school and had had her hood up because it was pouring down rain.


Beside her - chaperoning you could say - was Bella.  However, she was in a deep sleep, so I don't know how much supervising she was actually doing.

I picked Laynee up early at Preschool and we played and baked cookies for her schoolmates.  However, the recipe did not make as many as we needed, so we had to just eat them ourselves.

Needless to say, colored sugar was all over the kitchen.  Bella loved it!!

There is nothing so precious as spending time with a little one and seeing Christmas thru her eyes.  For a few hours, it takes me into a very happy place.

Enjoy!

Judy






No comments:

Post a Comment