Saturday 9 July 2016

Browse » home» » » » This Weeks Treasures

This Weeks Treasures


 
Boy, I don't know how many more weeks I can take finding all of these goodies like this.  First of all, it's really getting hot around here and I don't do "hot" real well.  Secondly, I am running out of room to store them. 
 
Anyway, on with the treasures.  This week was fantastic for silver and silverplate.  I think I got six platters plus some gorgeous silverware.  A pretty wooden tray to paint on, three cream colored pieces of pottery - not McCoy but still really neat pieces that will fit in with my McCoy.
 
 
Found quite a few pretty dishes...
 
 
some gorgeous blue plates edged in gold, some saucers with a navy and gold band around the edge and three darling purple transferware plates (the purple are not old - but still pretty)...
 
 
One of my favorite sellers was there with her little packets of odds and ends of vintage lace - I love these for pillows and projects, some red and white vintage crocheted potholders and  a stack of vintage hankerchiefs....
 
the yellow peeking out on the left side is a McCoy planter...
 
 
some vintage flowers, a flower girl basket to trim and some old fashioned ticking....
 
 
some really sweet old vintage dishes, a clock, a book rack and an Americana piece full of metal Americana doo-dads!
 
Probably my favorite of this haul is the silver and the set of six plates with the blue floral border. 
 
Enjoy!
 
Judy
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment