Monday 25 July 2016

Browse » home» » » » » A Little Easter Joy!

A Little Easter Joy!




First of all, Bella wants to wish each and every one of you a very Happy Easter!  If you can't tell, she really didn't care at all for the bunny ears. 

She decided to shut her eyes and would not open them at all.  I guess Easter bunny ears are not what she was expecting when I said let's take Easter photos. 

I think she was expecting candy!


I got this cute little bunny rabbit for a dear friend of mine for Easter.  It's made out of a single chrysanthemum with pipe cleaner ears, pom pom cheeks, rolly eyes and pipe cleaner whiskers.


I stopped in a small locally owned pharmacy last week and they have the cutest little area of gifts in one corner.  Their buyer is fantastic.  There are always darling items that you just don't see anywhere else and they are very reasonably priced.

I got this set of felted rabbits and eggs.  They are just beautiful.


I think the eggs were $.97 each.  Can you imagine making those for that?


I especially love the little chick in the eggshell.

Enjoy!

Judy









No comments:

Post a Comment