Saturday 23 July 2016

Browse » home» » » » » » Small Treasures from last Saturday

Small Treasures from last Saturday


 
First, let me thank you all for all of the sweet comments from my last post.  You will never know how special your words are to me at a time when I really need my spirits lifted.
 
Thank you special friends.

These are some of the smaller treasures I got last weekend from Estate Sales.  Don't you love the big star made out of yardsticks?  I was especially thrilled because it had one from Pryor which was my home town.  The little metal wastebasket will be repainted to use when I redo my bathroom.


Love this footed silver tray and the sweet little pitcher.


Some old pattern ads, a neat bracelet, two sweet little butter pats and a frame.


A neat picnic basket and two bags of huge wooden curtain rings.  What a find.



Look at this gorgeous trim on this tablecloth.


And a sweet little china piece.

Enjoy!

Judy








No comments:

Post a Comment