Saturday 16 July 2016

Browse » home» » » » » Day Four of Hearts!!

Day Four of Hearts!!



This is probably my favorite heart I have ever done.

I bought all of these Christmas glass balls after Christmas for next to nothing.  I got a shaped paper mache heart form at Michaels and started putting the ornaments on it.  When I finished, it needed something else, so I wound a string of pearls around, up and down until I got it to where I liked it. 

My Mother would have loved this heart and I'm sure it would have been in her house if she was still here.  She had an antique sofa upholstered in pink toile and anything pink - she just loved.

So, this heart always make me think of her and how much I miss her.


A pink and reddish plate always adds to the month of February.


How about heart shaped measuring spoons?


And a plain old Mason jar with a burlap ribbon wrapped around it filled with red geraniums and sitting on a red doily.

Yesterday afternoon Laynee and I went to the show and saw Paddington Bear!!  That is the cutest show I have seen in a long time.  If you get a chance (even without a little one) - go see it.  You will be delighted.

Enjoy!

Judy






No comments:

Post a Comment