Monday 25 July 2016

Browse » home» » » » » » Mourning Doves and New Pillows

Mourning Doves and New Pillows


 
Oh - Brenda is going to be so proud of me getting a good bird picture!!  We have Mourning Doves nesting in our 50' pine tree in the back yard.  They built their nest amazingly low to the ground. 
 
I have been busy this week sewing on new pillows for my Etsy shop.
 
 
The center of this one is an old, vintage tablecloth.  I have to admit tho, that I painted the leaves red.  They were a pale aqua and I wanted red.  So, I just painted them.  Where there's a will, there's a way!
 
 
The red and yellow flowered part of this is a vintage tablecloth. 
 
 
I loved this old embroidered piece of linen with the hand crocheted trim around the edge.  I think it made a pretty pillow.
 
 
 
Beach umbrellas, anyone?
 
 
Maybe you prefer lighthouses?
 
 
Or gardening?  Do you see the three dimensional ladybug?
 
These will all be on my Etsy shop www.20northora.etsy.com later this evening.
 
In the next couple of days, I will be adding some of the vintage Memory Pillows and others for Mother's Day.  I'm only doing 12 of the Memory Pillows, so if you want one for Mother's Day, stay tuned or drop me a line.
 
Enjoy!
 
Judy
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment