Friday 19 August 2016

Browse » home» » » » » » » » Pillows Pillows and More Pillows and A Little Tiny Surprise!

Pillows Pillows and More Pillows and A Little Tiny Surprise!




Just to let you know that I haven't been slacking off this week, here is what I have been working on.  Nautical pillows!  I will be putting these and some other new ones on my Etsy www.20northora.etsy.com
in the next few days.  My shop is the lowest it has ever been and with my big Christmas in July sale a month away, I have got to get really busy.
 
I was out in the back yard spraying some items and turned around and Bella was standing there and guess what she had in her mouth? 
 
 
This precious little baby rabbit.  She did not have a cut or scratch or any blood on her anywhere.  Bella would put her down and just run around her and then gently pick her up by the back of her neck and move her.
 
We brought the baby in the house and tried to give it some water.  Didn't know what to do.  I knew Bella had been digging around the building out back for the last few days, so I took the baby out there and let her go and she hopped back under the building.
 
We will be watching to make sure she stays there for a while longer.  Don't have any idea how old she is - her eyes are wide open and she hops.  That's about all I know.
 
Hopefully, she'll be okay!  I couldn't believe Bella was being so gentle with her.  After all, Bella's breed (Australian Shepherd and Blue Heeler) are both herding and hunting dogs.
 
Enjoy!
 
Judy


No comments:

Post a Comment