Monday 29 August 2016

Browse » home» » » » » » Saturdays Treasures 5 3 2014

Saturdays Treasures 5 3 2014


 
This has been a fun week.  On Monday, I had to go to a little town about 45 minutes from Tulsa.  And guess what I found on the way?  An antique store!  Imagine that!!  Then I went to an Estate Sale, the Flea Market and hit some garage sales.  So, here's the scoop on my loot!
 
I found quite few doilies, crocheted potholders and trim.... 
 
 
Two really pretty Cobalt blue pieces of Depression Glass...
 
 
a Mother's plaque (I have a whole hallway filled with these and I just keep finding them), a dainty little wall pocket with blue birds, three different vintage saucers, a serving dish, a small blue pitcher/creamer, two little teacups, and these....
 
 
I got three of these little rounded glass jars with metal lids.  They have been painted but are really worn off.  Does anyone have an idea what these are?
 
 
Found this dainty little cherry plate and this glass piece with cherries on it - don't know exactly what it is either.  Notice the bright red tablecloth with yellow forsythias on it?
 
 
A world globe, a whole roll of red and white dotted ribbon and this box full of these little green plaques.....
 
 
Love this Campbell Soup girl.  She's wood and very distressed.  In each hand is a small cup hook to hold potholders in the kitchen.  Should I brighten her up or leave her as is????
 
 
And last, but not least, I got this sweet smoking table.  It needs some work but the size is so cute.  It has a shelf on the inside.
 
 
Another successful week! 
 
Enjoy!
 
Judy
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment