Monday 1 August 2016

Browse » home» » » » » Entry Garland and Thanks

Entry Garland and Thanks



A month or so ago, I was in Target and saw this gorgeous paper floral swag.  It was in their Threshold collection.

Today, needing something to brighten up my day due to the continuous rain and dark clouds, I put it up in my entry over my swag there.


Aren't these flowers just beautiful?



It helped perk up my spirits.

Tiffany and I ventured to Texarkana, Texas this weekend to visit with my son and knew there was water down there - more than in Oklahoma.


Well - there was definitely water.

When we crossed the Red River going into Texas, there was maybe 6" of water on the bridge but the highway patrol were there letting thru one lane at a time very slowly.

It rained the whole weekend and when we started back home, the highway crossing the Red River was under water and completely closed.  They were letting no one thru.

So, we backtracked about 2 1/2 hours and stopped and ask some local sweet people how to get across.  They directed us to some backroads which we did and amazingly enough, got thru.

It was really scary tho to see all of that water a foot or so from the roads and all of the fields completely covered.  We went thru one town where the football field was under water.

So, remember to pray for safety for all of those involved.

Other than that, Tiff and I had a good trip and visit.

I would like to say thank you for all of the positive emails I have received over the weekend regarding friendship.

Thank you for being such good friends in the blogging world.

Judy





No comments:

Post a Comment