Sunday 28 August 2016

Browse » home» » » » Things I Love!

Things I Love!


 
I'm not writing today about what I thought I was going to.  An article in the paper today made me really stop and think about how blessed my life is and how much I have to be thankful for.
 
Some of the things I love that make me happy...
 
a good haircut,
pillows - lots of them,
vintage postcards,
crossword puzzles,
rain on the roof,
hearing my husband laugh,
craft shows,
 
 
vintage dishes,
time with my sisters,
sewing dollclothes,
 
 
sitting in the floor playing with my grandchildren
(even tho it's sometimes hard to get up),
good sewing thread,
toile fabric,
estate sales,
 
 
sweet memories,
dollhouses,
 
 
tarnished silver,
Mason fruit jars,
comfy shoes and jeans,
prayer partners,
 
 
playing ball with Bella,
well behaved children,
Fairy gardens,
wreaths on the front door
and
yellow roses.
 
I hope that you have lots of things that make you smile!!
 
Enjoy!
 
Judy
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment