Saturday 13 August 2016

Browse » home» » » » » » » » A Week End Trip Spring and A Terrarium

A Week End Trip Spring and A Terrarium



My precious granddaughter Tiffany and I took off for a weekend trip.  We visited my son Johnny and then ventured on to Dallas.  Oh my!!

We went to Ikea, Homegoods, TJMAXX and various other enticing stores that were just full of all kinds of beautiful and useful things that we just could not live without.  Will show you some of the items we got in a later post.

The flowers are just gorgeous - the top photo is of my Spirea - it is just loaded with blooms.


This pear tree in the back yard is about to burst with white flowers.


This is something wild that grows on my back fence.  I assume it's a weed of some kind, but the green, shiny, glossy leaves are beautiful.


The jonquils in the front flower beds are almost open.


Love these little forget-me-nots!!


I wanted to share this precious terrarium with you that I got at a local consignment shop.  It says it requires no watering.  I thought the idea of the moss ball on top was so unique and different.  The moss ball has several little decorative pins stuck in it.  The contents are a moss of some kind with tiny artificial flowers and a little rabbit.

Isn't it a cute idea?

Enjoy!

Judy







No comments:

Post a Comment