Friday 19 August 2016

Browse » home» » » » » » » A Little Playhouse For The Girls

A Little Playhouse For The Girls



I had so much fun making this fabric playhouse for the twins.  I think Laynee is too tall, but we'll see about that when it gets to their house,

I made it out of a canvas fabric and added all of the trim.  It's very hard to tell, but it is suspended by two tension rods as noted below.


The ruffled roof has a slant to it but you cannot tell it by these photos.  It was very hard to photograph because of my hallway being dark - even with the lights on.

The door is just free hanging from the top so they can go in and out.  


There is a little window that is partially open complete with lace curtains.  At the bottom, I sewed strips of ruffled green fabric and then hot glued silk flowers in "girly" colors.  These really help by weighing down the bottom of the playhouse.

I think the girls will enjoy this, don't you?

Enjoy!

Judy




No comments:

Post a Comment