Monday 29 August 2016

Browse » home» » » » » » » Day 2 of My Fun Trip

Day 2 of My Fun Trip



OK, here is the second part of my excursion last week in Missouri.

The plastic shoe box is full of old buttons!!  Several beautiful doilies and embroidered pieces.


Love this sweet little basket marked Japan.


This gorgeous little box with lid has a compartmental inside.  Isn't that cute?


A cute little Japanese pitcher.


Don't know what this is but it is so pretty.  It has a cork in the bottom so my first thought was s&p shaker but the holes are on the side and are huge.

Any ideas??


Some silver pieces and beautiful blue ones.


Love this little box with lid and the windmill on top.

So, there is still more to come in the next few days.  When the rain moved in Neosha, we went to Joplin to one of my all-time favorite places to shop - Rangeline Antique Mall.  Those people are the sweetest and most accomodating clerks I have ever met.  I have never gotten home with anything broken.  They take such care to make sure everything is wrapped properly.  So, if you are ever in the area, be sure and stop by.

They are located at 3421 Range Line Road in Joplin.

Tomorrow will be my 500th post.  I am so thrilled that so many of you have become such treasured friends.  I can never repay your friendship and prayers during the last few years.  Just know that your friendship is highly treasured.

To celebrate, tomorrow ONLY all comments will be entered into a giveaway for a surprise. 


If you loved my Miss Begonia, you will love the giveaway tomorrow.  I promise!!

See ya tomorrow!

Enjoy!

Judy









No comments:

Post a Comment