Saturday 27 August 2016

Browse » home» » » » » A Beautiful Spring Day!

A Beautiful Spring Day!


 
Happy Saturday to you all!
 
Wanted to share my little chicken pulling a wagon that I got.  He's new but sure looks vintage.  The cart was filled with excelsior and I added a couple of little violas to the cart. 
 
 
We had a beautiful day today - in the high 70's.  I spent most of the afternoon picking up all of the crushed tin cans that blew out during the Wednesday night storm.
 
Can anyone explain to me why these lightweight tin cans stayed in my yard but my big old garbage cans that were holding them disappeared?  I still haven't found the trash cans.  There were six 30 gallon trash cans that John kept on the side of the house behind the fence.  When he and Bella went for walks, he collected tin cans.  He brought them home and crushed them and put them in garbage cans.  Every few months, he'd gather them up and take and sell the cans.
 
If I could just find the garbage cans!!  For now, the tin cans are in big trash bags.  I told my grandson that if he'd come over, he could take them and sell them. 
 
Strange happenings.
 
Judy
 


No comments:

Post a Comment