Tuesday 21 June 2016

Browse » home» » » » » » Saturday Treasures 5 15 2015

Saturday Treasures 5 15 2015



Last Saturday the Tulsa Flea Market was closed (you can imagine my panic when I arose on Saturday morning realizing there was no Flea Market).  But, I did hit a couple of Estate Sales and then the Flea Market today.



Love these two plates.  The one on the right is English and has the most beautiful edge.  It is called "The Kill".


Bags of linens and laces.


Some gorgeous blue pieces.


Pretty old tarnished silver pieces.


Red pieces of course.


Some wooden pieces - a tray, basket, large birdhouse and little wooden carrier tote.


Isn't this the sweetest wreath?  It's all metal even the ribbon.


Love this little lace covered book.


It's called "A Pastoral" and was done in the 1970's.


Each set of pages has a poem about the pressed flower on the other side.  All in some of the most beautiful detail.  Interesting.

I have been sewing all week long working on new items for my Etsy shop.  I am getting ready to go a different direction with my Etsy and will share more as I get further into the development of it.

I have also been sewing fun things for my great-grandbabies.  Will finish those and share soon.

We are suppose to have horrible weather later today and all day tomorrow.  Tornados, hail, the whole gamut.

Judy











No comments:

Post a Comment