Saturday 11 June 2016

Browse » home» » » » » Pretty Pink Platter Project!!

Pretty Pink Platter Project!!



Pretty Pink Platter Project!  Try saying that four or five times.  Quite a tongue-twister.


I bought this pretty china platter at an Estate Sale and instantly knew what I was going to do with it.

First, I hot glued a doily folded in half across the bottom allowing part of the doily to hang off of the bottom of the platter.

I formed a small wreath and added tiny silk flowers and berries until it was all filled in.  Then I added a fat little pink bird at the bottom.

Don't you think it looks Springy?  I am definitely in a project making mood and everything seems to be bright colors reminding me that Spring will be here soon.

I'm so ready and we haven't had anywhere near what you dear folks back East have had.

I'm working on pillows for the reopening of my Etsy shop on February 27th.  Be sure to check in and I'll give you some glimpses of what I'm doing.

Thank you all so much for all of the precious, sweet comments yesterday.  Today is a better day!

Enjoy!

Judy

PS Don't forget to comment for the Easter Giveaway!








No comments:

Post a Comment