Friday 3 June 2016

Browse » home» » » » » » » Fall Is Definitely Here In Oklahoma!

Fall Is Definitely Here In Oklahoma!


 
The days are warm and the mornings are cool.  I think Fall is really here.  Hopefully, the trees will be beautiful this year because of the not-so-hot summer and we've had our fair share of rain.  We still need more but we've been very lucky to receive what we have.
 
Laynee told me it was time to put out the Halloween décor.  I don't do a lot of that but since she has started to preschool, she is very aware of the holidays, months, seasons, etc.  So, here goes.
 
 
First, I put out her little chair.
 
 
She loves this chair.
 
 
And it's cute on the front porch.
 
 
Next, add the Halloween pillows to the bench on the front porch.
 
 
 
Combined with the pumpkins and autumn blooms I showed you last week, I think I am done.
 
We have been missing but John has been in and out of the hospital the last couple of weeks.  His incision keeps filling up with fluid and they have to drain it.  Friday, they did surgery and put in a semi-permanent drain for a couple of weeks.   So, we're counting on that working for him.
 
Have a great Sunday!
 
Judy
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment