Sunday 19 June 2016

Browse » home» » » » » » » A Vignette For A Gray Dreary Day

A Vignette For A Gray Dreary Day



Today was suppose to be bright and sunny and warm - NOT!!!!

It's windy, cool, cloudy and gray.

But, I was feeling a lot better and decided to do a new little vignette for the entry.

It started with the paper posy (above).  It was just made by pleating old book pages and making an accordion flower out of it.  Adding a stick for a stem from the yard, a button for the center and a little bow out of crinkled seam binding. Then I hot glued it to this oblong silver tray I already had.

Brightened my day!


I combined it with my book page wreath, silver salt and pepper shakers, a small silver tea set and a small cruet set in silver all atop a vintage table runner.  I wish all of the silver had the patina that the little tray has on it.

So, when it's dreary outside - it doesn't take much to make me smile!

Enjoy!

Judy



No comments:

Post a Comment