Monday 20 June 2016

Browse » home» » » » » Have a Blessed Christmas!

Have a Blessed Christmas!



Bella and I wish you a very Merry Christmas and wishes for a great 2015!

I just want to say thank you to all of my readers for their support the last year.  You will never know how special each and every one of you are to me.  

Even tho this has been a hard year, I'm reminded of all of the blessings the Lord has given me.

To think that John endured cancer for 18 months, 3 kinds of cancer, 45 treatments and 3 surgeries and did not even have one pain pill until the night before he passed is a huge blessing to me.  We had 3 1/2 years of his retirement that we spent virtually 24 hours a day together doing what we wanted.  Having a husband who made sure that everything was in order has been a tremendous help to me.

So, I have a precious son, grandchildren and great grandchildren who are here for me and I am so grateful for them all.

Thank you again for each and every one of you who sent encouraging messages and prayers to our family during this time.  I'm not going to say that this has been an easy Christmas, but I have made it thru and will continue to look to God for guidance, support and peace that only He can give.

Thank you all and have a Blessed Day!

Judy


No comments:

Post a Comment