Saturday 4 June 2016

Browse » home» » » » » Decor Steal Surprise Box!!

Decor Steal Surprise Box!!



Have you ever ordered one of the Decor Steal Surprise Boxes?  I hadn't and decided to when they did it this year the first week of January.

WOW!  Was I glad I did.  It was $34.00 plus $5.00 shipping and this is what I received in my box.

Four of the huge Edison light bulbs,

A really cute lotion container with pump top,


This monstrous glass container with wooden base,


A darling wash board with container on bottom to hold foilage and/or washclothes, etc.

Plus - 2 yards of extra wide Grain sack fabric that the items are sitting on.  Can't wait to use it.

I would say that was a really good deal, wouldn't you?  Of course, they are all different, so you don't know what you are getting, but, I will definitely do it again next time.

Enjoy and thanks Decor Steal!

Judy



No comments:

Post a Comment