Saturday 11 June 2016

Browse » home» » » Christmas 2014

Christmas 2014



Needless to say, Christmas is really hard this year.  I am trying my best to not be a "downer" for the little ones but I don't think I am doing too good of a job of it.


I love Christmas!  I love all of the crowds of people, all of the hustle and bustle.  It just seems there are things that pop up that completely make me lose it all - like a song or a smell or a place I go that John and I used to go.


I understand that this is all part of the process but that does not make it any easier.  I am so thankful for my Tiffany who is my rock and seems to sense my every mood and phase I am going thru.  She lets no one get in my way.  She really is a precious granddaughter but she can be a bear sometimes if she thinks someone is not treating me right.  LOL


But, then I stop and remember the real reason for this blessed season - the birth of our Lord.  John was undoubtedly the most faithful Christian I have ever known and I try to remember this when I "lose" it.  I am so thankful for a God who can comfort me and tell me it's ok if I cry or whatever crazy thing I am doing at the time.  God is so good.

Hope you are all enjoying this festive season.  It truly is one of the most wonderful times of the year.

Judy





No comments:

Post a Comment