Wednesday 12 October 2016

Browse » home» » » » » » A Fabulous Day of Shopping!!

A Fabulous Day of Shopping!!



The Monday before Christmas while I was at my sister Jeannie's for a few days, I went shopping!  I'm sure that's a shock to you that know me well!

My two nieces Shelli and Kris were here from California and my very dear friend Sabra who lives in Missouri all went with me and we shopped and ate!!
Jeannie had to work that day.

My most favorite place in the world to shop is in Joplin, Missouri and is called Rangeline Antique Mall.
It is located at 3421 N. Range Line Rd and is very easy to find.

I as if I could take some photos and the owners graciously said yes.  So, here we go.....

First of all, how many places do you go that have a real covered wagon in their store?  (See first photo)


Lots of signs.....


vintage kitchen pieces....


Don't you love this banner made out of book pages of music?  What a cute idea!


Bed Spring hangings....


Lots of cute displays... by the way, that little teak children's bench came home with me for the girls and to use in displays....


Salt and pepper shakers anyone?


Another cute vignette....


About anything you would want to find....


Isn't this a darling display!


And here are some of the sweet people wrapping up part of my haul.  They wrap items up so well and I've never had a piece broken when I got home.

If you are ever in the area be sure and stop by.  You will have a ball!

Enjoy!

Judy














No comments:

Post a Comment