Sunday 30 October 2016

Browse » home» » » » » » Saturday Treasures 2 21 2015

Saturday Treasures 2 21 2015



Oh, how I enjoy my Saturday morning treks to the Tulsa Flea Market.  Even when the weather is bad, if at all possible, I try to get there.  It's not but about a mile (as the crow flies) from my home, so it's pretty easy to get there and shop.

By the way - sorry about the shadows - the gloomy days just create shadows no matter what I do.

Don't you just love the wooden crate with the produce label on the end?  It has an old rusty wire handle. 


I obviously have this "thing" for Butter Pats.


I always jump at the chance to get a good deal on vintage lace and linens.



Another beautiful platter.  I will be doing this one like the pretty pink one I did last week - only in blue.


A cute crocheted basket to hang in the kitchen with two matching potholders.


But, my find of the day.....


Look at this darling vintage, wooden silverware tray.  


The front end of it is really worn but the other three sides are in pretty good shape.  You can tell this was used for many years.

Enjoy!

Judy







No comments:

Post a Comment