Sunday 9 October 2016

Browse » home» » » Old Treasures

Old Treasures


 
I have not been able to shop the Flea Market, garage sales, etc. in about a month.  But, this bunch of treasures are items I picked up before John got sick and was in the hospital.  So, let's see what I got!!
 
 
The plastic box is full of old vintage buttons, cute red crocheted potholders, a bag of buttons on cards, the yellow print is vintage oilcloth!
 
 
A gorgeous white chenille bedspread, a vintage tablecloth, two large wooden embroidery hoops and as usual, some silver pieces.
 
 
The little wooden house is a music box that I am going to recreate the insides, more silver, an old tin lantern, a rustic birdhouse and look at those darling transferware small cups.
 
 
It's hard to see, but, there are some Bakelite s&p shakers, little house s&p shakes, a tiny pink piece of pottery and some silver ladles.
 
 
 
I also found this beautiful wooden tray with the metal gallery around the edges.  It will be pretty to use for displays.
 
So, now I just need to get busy and photograph them individually and list them on Etsy.
 
Enjoy!
 
Judy
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment