Monday 17 October 2016

Browse » home» » » » » » A Well Spent 3 48

A Well Spent 3 48



I do believe Spring is here!!  Last Saturday Tiffany and I were at Wal Mart and when you walked in the door they had some gorgeous plants.  They had beautiful palms that were probably 4-5 feet tall for $11.96.  I really had no place to put something that tall.  But, they did have these....

It was called a Spring Basket and was $3.48.  I thought - why not?

I have been amazed at what this has done in less than one week.  From that to this....


The flowers bloomed at such a fast pace that I kept grabbing my camera and taking several pictures a day.  Some of these were within hours of each other.


Mostly green with a hint of the hyacinths popping out. 


Suddenly, the daffodils and/or jonquils opened up.


Next came the red tulips.


WOW is all I can say.  It was amazing to watch.  I must admit the hyacinths had almost too much of a sweet smell to be in the house but it was so miserable outside with all of the rain and gloom that I couldn't put them out. 

Enjoy!

Judy










No comments:

Post a Comment