Wednesday 26 October 2016

Browse » home» » » » What a Mess!

What a Mess!



I told you last week that I had been sewing and I really have.  This is what my sofa looks like as I prepare to photograph and write descriptions for my Etsy shop.


Bella kinds growls everytime she walks into the Living Room because she really likes to lay on the couch and she has one of her blankets on it.  But, she won't lay on it with all of these pillows atop it.  I really can't say that I blame her.  There could be an avalanche!


I bought 12 cases of Poly-Fil for stuffing my pillows and I don't know if you've ever bought it like this or not.  But, it is compressed and when you untie the plastic bag and air hits it - it just grows and grows and grows.  This is the box I have used for three days and probably done 25-30 pillows and it's still coming out of the top of the box. 

Funny what amuses me!  LOL

I have started listing on my Etsy.  It definitely is going to take me a few days to get items all listed.  But, I will be putting new items on real often.  

Enjoy!

Judy




No comments:

Post a Comment