Tuesday 11 October 2016

Browse » home» » » » » » A Month That Is Gone

A Month That Is Gone



Nothing brightens up a gloomy November day like playing with the dollhouse and Laynee.

\\

And dressing her AG doll (which she reminded me needs alot of new clothes for Christmas).


We also played around with french braiding her curly hair.  Remember she cut her own bangs several months ago so the sides are still growing out.  But, she has gorgeous little curls in the back.


We went to my sister's home for Thanksgiving.  It is fun having little ones crawl all over everywhere.  It has been several years since we've had little ones.


I'm always requested to bring my German Chocolate cake made from scratch and Hummus.  Those are my two requests always.

We went to decorate the graves at the cemetery for Christmas.  It was the first time I had been back at the cemetery since John's funeral.  It was a sad time.


Then, I come home to a city water main break in front of my drive way.  They drove all of this heavy duty equipment onto my drive way and yard and demolished it.  Cracked the drive way into a thousand pieces.  I still have a huge ditch across the front yard which has not been filled in.  I will give the benefit of the doubt that it will be fixed.

And then, it definitely will be fixed!


Have been making Christmas runners out of printed burlap.  Have alot of pretty ones.  And a few Christmas pillows.



These are all ready and can be shipped immediately.

Be back real soon.

Judy










No comments:

Post a Comment