Sunday 30 October 2016

Browse » home» » » MOJO 256

MOJO 256



Howdie fellow crafties...

Well, I got my 'MOJO' on early this week...

Yesterday I was making my son a cumber bun & bow tie for his ballroom dancing (as you do...) and had some left over satin fabric just yelling out for some floral action. I have seen this done on a few different sites and last night decided to try making a few fabric flowers by cutting some circles and melting the edges with a tealight... I then had it in my head that I wanted to incorporate them with this weeks MOJO Monday challenge... was a bit enthused when I came home to see this weeks sketch... my little flowers were able to make an appearance.. yaaayyyyy!!!

The 'Floral District' paper is a bit of a 'sneeky peeky' of one of the many new awesome products that will appear in the new Stampin' Up! catalogue out on September 1st.. not many sleeps now!!! Cannot wait! Stay Tuned...

Here is this weeks MOJO 256 Sketch... mmm... what to choose... round or square???
Square won out this week...

Now for the finish product...

 


Well, I can hear my bed calling... gotta kick my son out first as he is curled up in there watching Avatar for the 50th time!

Till next time,

Luv Deb x

No comments:

Post a Comment