Saturday 3 September 2016

Browse » home» » » » » » One of My Latest Projects!

One of My Latest Projects!




I found this interesting magazine rack at an Estate Sale for $3.00.  It was all wood and in good shape - just not too pretty.


So, I cleaned it up and lightly sanded it.  I painted it black.


I had this lovely calendar and cut out this floral design from one page of the calendar.  The pink and white background is just a piece of scrapbook paper I put behind it so you could see the cut out when I got thru.



I then used Mod Podge and decoupaged the floral print to the front of the magazine rack.  I think it turned out really pretty.

I put it beside my dark brown leather recliner but it didn't show up at all.  So, I took the finished product out to my "photography studio" and took a picture of it.  I think I need to get either a bird's nest with eggs or one of the green moss bunnies to sit on the little front ledge, don't you?

Enjoy!

Judy



No comments:

Post a Comment