Sunday 18 September 2016

Browse » home» » » » » » » A Pinterest Project Twins and Flowers

A Pinterest Project Twins and Flowers


 
I'm sure you have all seen this project done on Pinterest many, many times.  Well, I wanted to do this one.
 
I started out with an old Bentwood chair I got for $5.00 at a garage sale.  I then, took jute rope and started at the top right hand corner and knotted the rope on the back.  I then threaded the jute to the opposite side and wrapped it twice around the wooden back piece, took it to the other side, and so on. 
 
Then I took miniature clothespins and pinned vintage photos on the jute rope.
 
Sit an ironstone bowl full of apples and you have a vignette that includes old family photos.
 
Speaking of photos-------
 
I took this pic last night as the twins were laying in the floor playing around - Kaycee on the left and Laycee on the right.  They are eight months old and darling.
 
 
And then, I wanted to show you my gorgeous Angelwing Begonias that are blooming like crazy!!
 
 
 
Now, don't you think that is three great projects??
 
Enjoy!
 
Judy
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment