Monday 26 September 2016

Browse » home» » » » » How Thankful I Am!

How Thankful I Am!


 
First, let me say thank you for all of the sweet comments and all of the prayers and thoughts going up for John and I.  He continues to amaze me and we are having some very precious time together.
 
 
So far, the last two days have been spent with the dear Hospice people.  Monday, sweet Bev was here to go over the process with us and within a few hours, oxygen, breathing machines, some of his meds, etc. were already here at the house.  They are a very fine tuned and well run organization,
 
 
Today, his nurse - Carrie - came and she was just as sweet as Bev was.  They are such caring and personal people.
 
 She will come twice a week unless we need her more.
 
His team is comprised of a nurse, an aide, a pastor and a doctor.  The doctor is our family doctor.
 
I just want to again thank you all for your love and support.  I am so grateful to God that you all have been there with me thru this and it has all been so positive.
 
I am trying to sew a little along, but it's been kinda crazy moving furniture, etc. around for all of the necessities.  But, sewing is really calming for me.
 
Thank you again and enjoy this lovely Fall!
 
Judy
 
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment