Tuesday 20 September 2016

Browse » home» » » » » Treasures Treasures and more Treasures!

Treasures Treasures and more Treasures!


 
 
I couldn't call this Saturday Treasures because I shopped on Wednesday,
Thursday,
Friday and
Saturday.
 
I started out with an Estate Sale on Wednesday, then on Thursday hit two garage sales, on Friday went shopping and lunch with Brenda and Kay and on Saturday went back to the first Estate Sale because everything was 50% off.
 
 
I got a cute cuckoo clock that is broken but has all of the parts.  Wonder what color I'll paint it?
 
 
A sweet little wooden doll that will go to my good friend Ruth, the black box is a shadowbox, and some chicken s&p shakers.
 
 
A pretty piece of cream pottery made by Haeger.
 
 
Two cute ribbed glass containers with plastic lids.  Don't know if they are old or not, more s&p shakers and some tiny square tart pans.
 
 
A patriotic sailboat, a sweet little china piece with a peacock on it, two BIG rhinestone clips, some doilies and two jars of vintage buttons.
 
 
Look at these darling little pincushions made out of old wooden egg cups.
 
 
A bunch of burgundy mini mittens, more tin tart pans and an old piece of fabric.
 
 
Have you ever used these?  They are plate hangers that you attach on the back and you don't have the little wires showing when you hang them.  I love them but they are quite expensive - these were 75 cents.  I got a large bundle of really nice black, tan and cream fabric also.
 
 
A zinc clock to add to my collection.
 
 
Service for four in these dainty and delicate children's dishes.
 
 
And another cute little shelf with drawers.
 
I don't think I missed anything.  It was a very good week.
 
Enjoy!
 
Judy
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment