Sunday 25 September 2016

Browse » home» » » » » Chris aka Katies Mom

Chris aka Katies Mom




Chris wrote:
Here's a photo of my old, beloved potting shed. We have since moved to suburbia and the list of rules of what we may and may not have is 2 miles long. I am trying to plan the perfect shed to make me forget that I am nestled in the middle of suburbia!

Not only do I not have my potting shed, I don't have A TREE in my backyard: It is a blank patch of lawn. "
Here's a broader view of her beautiful former back garden:



Also, Chris has some favourite garden shed/potting shed books and you can see them on my amazon pages here:

Canadian BookShop

UK BookShop

US BookShop

If you have any favourite garden books that feature sheds of any kind, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment