Saturday 10 September 2016

Browse » home» » » » » Treasures From This Week!

Treasures From This Week!


 
These are treasures from this week and it's not even Saturday yet.  The Flea Market is still to come.  It seems I happened upon a lot of good Estate Sales this week.
 
Silver seem to be especially plentiful this week - although some of it was Sterling and expensive.  I did get a pretty round tray and a rectangle tray with delicate edges.  The piece in the background is a thimble holder.
 
 
The little plate has a delicate border of purple on it.  I don't seem to find a lot of purple.  I dearly love the tall, skinny church birdhouse.  It even has a little bell tower. 
 
 
This vintage recipe box is full of old recipe cards from Gold Medal.  I couldn't find a date on any of them.  The box is sitting on the rectangle silver tray along with a sweet little salt shaker with etching on the glass.
 
 
Can you believe I got all of these various saucers for $2.00?  Can't wait to show you what I'm planning for them.
 
 
Love the brown transferware platter.
 
 
Found some old tin tart pans, and a gorgeous piece of silver with the tray it goes on. 
 
 
And I found several silver ladles to decorate.
 
 
Our yard is overrun with bunnies!!  Poor Bella is about to run herself to death.  They are such teases.  They run her around the Dogwood tree several times before they disappear under my craft building or thru the fence.  We have lots of little tiny ones also.
 
Enjoy!
 
Judy
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment