Monday 4 April 2016

Browse » home» » » » » New Banner and New Lamp!!

New Banner and New Lamp!!



I got a new banner and a new lamp.  I have been eyeing this lamp at Michael's for quite some time.


I went in last Sunday to get a few things knowing the snow and ice were coming.  Lo and behold - the lamp was on sale for 1/2 price!!  Then, if that wasn't an encouragement enough, I had a 25% off entire order coupon.



So, I ended up with a sweet deal.  Isn't he cute?  I have alot of the soft aqua in my living room so it will fit in perfectly.

And YES, I will take the plastic off.  I had just walked in with it when I took these photos and didn't realize until I started downloading them, that the plastic was still on the shade.  Horrors!!


I love the twist on this new banner.  It is 6" squares of scrapbook paper folded into and then sewn in a continuous seam.  Can't wait to make more of these.
 
 
Don't forget to sign up for the Easter Giveaway!
 
Enjoy!

Judy




No comments:

Post a Comment