Thursday 21 April 2016

Browse » home» » » » » My Neosha Haul 2014

My Neosha Haul 2014


 
Well, I knew I had a good time on my "Sisters' Weekend" but, didn't know until I started unloading my goodies how good a time I really had!
 
This is a lot of photos so.......here goes!
 
 
A brand new, never been used Xyron machine for $10.00!  If you are a scrapbooker, you will know what this is.....
 
 
Love this old red shelf - will use in my kitchen - if I ever get it done.....
 
 
a beautiful, vintage sewing box.....
 
 
three miniature wooden hutches for my dollhouse, a pretty creamer and teacup, an old clock that I'm going to do a miniature project with.......
 
 
delightful paper mache patriotic balls to be used in a bowl for the 4th of July...........
 
 
look at this cute old rooster spoon rest and a wall pocket....
 
 
and look at this darling skunk Halloween costume I got for Laynee for next year.  Isn't it the most precious thing you ever saw?  My little "stinker" will look great in it.  (Excuse the pun).  And a Dora pillow for the car.
 
 
This is my haul of silver, copper and silverplate.  The tea service on the tray I paid $2.00 for.
 
 
You know I'm going to find fabric, lace, sewing notions, etc. and a really pretty needlework pillow....
 
 
This sheet of labels will make a cute pillow.  The gorgeous yellow fabric was a never used shower curtain.  I got it for the fabric.
 
 
A piece of needlework already finished.
 
 
A variety of old, very crazed saucers, some baskets, a cute little frame and a pretty musical bunny.
 
So, now it's a matter of finding somewhere to put all of this wonderful stuff.  I'm running out of room.  I need to put it up tho because the next couple of weeks, I'll be helping Brenda move to her new home.
 
Enjoy!
 
Judy
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment