Friday 1 April 2016

Browse » home» » Wyndyacre

Wyndyacre




Anne-Marie's shed is in Ontario Canada on a one acre property with her 1926 schoolhouse. She writes:

I've been working on the property for 12 years and have renovated the teachers carriage house (which was a wreck when I moved here) first into a small barn for my horse and motorcycle then into a garden shed/studio.

I make garden stepping stones from cement using large leaves as moulds, my
boyfriend makes metal garden sculpture. And well....I still keep my
two motorcycles in there.

These photos were taken after it's latest transformation:








We've also built a greenhouse with potting areas indoors and outdoors. It was built from salvaged windows and doors collected from various places. The south roof was sliding doors found in a friends barn, some of the windows are old storms off the historic train station in Sarnia, Ontario.

What a wonderful property. Thanks, Anne-Marie!

No comments:

Post a Comment