Monday 25 April 2016

Browse » home» » » » » » The Last Two Saturday Treasures!

The Last Two Saturday Treasures!


 
Don't get me wrong - this isn't my last Saturday Treasure, but the last two Saturdays that I shopped, OK?  I was busy helping Brenda get ready for her move and just did not get the last two weeks posted - got it?
 
As you can tell, I hit a motherlode of vintage lace and trim.  I was just shaking because I was so excited.
 
 
I got two vintage tablecloths, a lot of crocheted potholders and doilies and many linen pieces with wide crocheted bands.
 
 
Found this darling, curvy little set of sugar and creamer and tray all in Silverplate.
 
 
A cute little Silverplate basket.
 
 
Love this intricate little Silverplate dish and oh my, that little pink plate is the sweetest thing.  It is marked Bavarian china, #239 Everett Studio Hand Painted.
 
 
This darling little pitcher and/or creamer.  The blue crocheted trim you see is crocheted around blue rick rack.
 
 
Some cute little pieces.  The two separate pieces I think are chalk and the other one is china marked Japan.
 
Enjoy!
 
Judy
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment