Sunday 24 April 2016

Browse » home» » » » » » » » A C to go with my Wreath!

A C to go with my Wreath!



This was a fun, fast and fairly inexpensive project!

Do you remember my wreath I made last year with the flowerpots and succulents?


Well, I decided this would be a good mate to go on the front porch wall across from this wreath.  Now, remember, the wreath was a project I saw on Pinterest several times.  It was not an easy project.  Each pot had to be wired on and it took an amazing amount of time.

But, I loved the results.


I got this large C wooden letter from JoAnn's.  It was $11.95 but of course, I had a coupon.


Then, I went to Michaels and they had these little succulent artificial plants on sale for $1.00/each.  I also picked up a small foilage bush on sale for $1.99.


I had moss at home already.  I just started in adding the moss down in the recessed area of the wooden letter.  Then I added a few springs of the foilage.  And last, but not least, I added the succulents.  I cut the stems completely off so that I could put hot glue on the bottom and wedge it down into the moss.

Ta Da!!

I hope you enjoy this project.

Judy

PS  Thanks for all of the sweet comments about the precious grandchildren!






No comments:

Post a Comment