Saturday 30 April 2016

Browse » home» » » » » A Beautiful Fall Day

A Beautiful Fall Day



Last Saturday was truly a beautiful Fall day.  But, it was the day I buried my beloved John.

It was a day full of emotions and sadness and happiness all at the same time.  Sad that he is gone from this earthly life but happy that he is in Heaven and I will join him one day.

The Lord gave me such a peace with his passing that I still can hardly believe how calm I am. God is so good!!


There were loads of beautiful flowers....


and many old acquaintances from various facets of his life - work, church, neighbors, and friends.


As I sit here and look at all of the gorgeous flowers, I am still amazed and grateful for all of my blogging friends.  Tiffany and I took a lot of the cut flowers to the hospital to the floor that John had been on so much the last three months.

Your prayers have been with us through this whole situation and I am so, so grateful for them.  The prayers were definitely felt by John and I both.


And then, the cards started coming in.  I've had at least fifty a day for the last week and I am so in awe that so many of my blogging friends, who I've never met, took the time to get my address and write me the sweetest notes.

I thank you so much.


I am still in the midst of all of the confusion that comes with this, but I will return soon.

Thank you again and God bless each and every one of you.

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment