Wednesday 23 March 2016

Browse » home» » » » » Update on Chris Shed

Update on Chris Shed


I've not been tending to my shed obsession (or emails) these days because we're doing a bit of home renovating and house hunting (a crazy combination) at the same time. I'm hoping some big decisions are made soon and we can either resume life as we know it or start primping and polishing this house and get packing. Stay tuned!

Meanwhile...

Chris [see his original photos here] has been doing a lot of work on his second home shed. It seems to be growing. There's now a bathroom (!) and central air. Chris used the ductless mini split heat pump by Sanyo. He says it's a real miser on energy. A few more tweaks and I think it will be ready for me to move in.

You can see from the photos what fine work he's doing:




Thanks Chris!

No comments:

Post a Comment