Wednesday 23 March 2016

Browse » home» » » » Floral Paper Doll

Floral Paper Doll



Hi all,

This is my latest instalement of 'The Little Paper Dolls' Collection...
Initialy this paper reminded me of something from Nannas house... loved it!!
I was rifling through my papers and found it hard to decide on just one, so this is just the beginning... Its making me look at them all in a new light!!! This could be bad... no house work is getting done. Oh well, these things happen.


Any way would love to stay & chat but can hear the kettle calling...

Till next time,
Happy crafting!
Luv Deb x

Stampin' Up Products

Paper - Cardstock Whisper White, Certaintly Celery, Pretty in Pink
Ink - Pretty in Pink
Punch - Heart, 1" circle
Other - Stampin Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive

Other Products

Paper - Paper Assortment (Big W)
Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug
Other - Design Line 3D Fabric Paint


No comments:

Post a Comment