Friday 25 March 2016

Browse » home» » » » » Fall Is Officially Here!

Fall Is Officially Here!



 
 
Since Fall officially starts today, I decided that I needed to decorate my front porch.  So, out comes my old red wooden wagon.  I went to the greenhouse and bought flowers to fill a couple of containers and it seems like I'm going with a yellow and purple theme this year.
 
 
I put a couple of Kale in a basket that had geraniums in it for the summer.
 
 
I got a big pot of yellow mums that is just about to pop open, some crotons, a purple kale and some pansies to put in the red pot.  Also, some little yellow flowers that I have no idea what they are.  They were just the right color for me that day.
 
 
I bought a pot of combined flowers with the tall spikey flowers, and some yellow ones and added some small purple asters in the corner. 
 
 
I added a fall leaf garland and a berry garland to the wagon also.  Looks like Fall to me!
 
 
Note:  Any of you who wanted either of the Fall runners that sold out so quickly, I received an order for more fabric.  So, they are listed again on www.20northora.etsy.com.
 
Enjoy this beautiful time of the year!
 
Judy
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment