Saturday 5 March 2016

Browse » home» » » » » Loving What I Do!

Loving What I Do!




I find it so hard to believe that I can do something that I love to do and profit from it.  I would rather sew than about anything - maybe painting is a close tie for first place.
 
I have been sewing around the clock to restock my Etsy shop for the Reopening on February 27th.  On that date in 2011, I opened my Etsy shop and have made so many friends from people who have purchased my goods.  I am so appreciative of those people and it just thrills me when someone writes back and tells me how much they love something that I so lovingly worked on.
 
So, needless to say, this is what my couch looks like - loaded down with finished pillows.  I am also listing a lot of my vintage finds because I am running out of room. 
 
Went to the Tulsa Flea Market this morning and the sun is shining brightly - a beautiful day. Will be sharing my Saturday Treasures early next week.
 
Hope the sun is shining where you are.
 
Don't forget to comment today and tomorrow.  The drawing for the Easter Giveaway will be Monday morning - 2/23.
 
 
 
Thanks for all of the great comments so far.
 
Enjoy your day!
 
Judy


No comments:

Post a Comment