Tuesday 15 November 2016

Browse » home» » » » » » » Welcome March and A Little Treasure

Welcome March and A Little Treasure



Good day and welcome to March.  I can hardly wait until next week when Daylight Savings Time begins.  I have had a rather difficult time in the evenings being by myself and the weather has been so terrible.  So, I think with an extra hour of daylight, I'll be able to do more things away from the house and it still be light. I don't have to worry about the loss of the extra hour in the morning because a "morning person" I definitely am not.  LOL

Granted, I'm not afraid to go out at night by myself.  However, the weather has just been such that I've found myself staying in more than usual.

Anyway, Happy March to all!  I especially love March and St Patrick's Day because it is my birthday.  I use to always send my Mother flowers on my birthday and thank her for being the Mother that she was.

I received the sweetest package in the mail today from Kathy @creativehomeexpressions.blogspot.com
She has the cutest Etsy shop kathycreativehome.etsy.com and I had ordered one of her darling needle keepers.  

It arrived all wrapped so sweet with a little package of vintage tags.  


Darling little tags tied with crinkled seam binding.


This is so cute and so practical.


Each page is like opening a little treasure box....


lots of wonderful little touches....


so, be sure and go over to her shop and check out all of her goods and then go enjoy her blog. These would make wonderful gifts and would be so easy to mail.

Thanks Kathy!

Enjoy!

Judy





No comments:

Post a Comment